Super Visa Canada
Home > Super Visa Canada
A special accomodation for parents and grandparents.
CANADIAN SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS
A super visa is for parents and grandparents living outside Canada with which they can visit their children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
If anyone wants to stay for 6 months or less, then apply for a visitor visa.
Immigration officers consider several things before they decide to give a positive decision. An officer will consider following factors when you apply:
- Your ties to your home country.
- Your ties to Canada.
- The purpose of your visit.
- Your family and finances.
- The overall economic and political stability of your home country.
- Invitation letter from host.
- Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
- Provide an invitation/support letter from your child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
- Have valid medical/travel insurance coverage for at least one year from a Canadian insurance company
- Have an immigration medical exam.
The application will be processed at the Canadian visa office responsible for the applicant’s place of residence outside of Canada. Depending on the visa office, additional documentation may be needed